Sunday, March 30, 2014

Digital Delights - Hostess Monday Easter Basket!

Good Morning and welcome to another 'Hostess Monday'! This week I get the pleasure of sharing with you a project I have been working on for Easter ! I can't believe that we are all already planning for Easter, but I love the spring and all that it brings, including Easter!
For today I thought I would share a fun Easter Basket created with paper and the darling Carrot Bertie image! I used a piece of 6"x7" designer paper and I score and cut it in such a way to create this simple but fun basket. I finished it off with some circle and scalloped circle layers then added this image and this fun basket handle. I think these little baskets would be a great addition to anyones Easter! I hope you enjoyed what I shared for today! Have a fabulous day!
~Jackie
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin