Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Crafty Sentiments Designs - April Showers!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Caz is hosting the challenge for Team "A", and her challenge for today is..."April Showers"!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! There are so many amazing images to pick from in the store, but I finally settled on using this fabulous image, Rainy Days! I wanted to create a card that used spring colors and using yellow and blue tones, plus this designer paper that matches the theme so well! I simply love this color combination of blue tones and yellows with the touches of some spring colors thrown in there too. It works so well with this cute image!

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps:Rainy Days from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Spring Rain, Brilliant Blue, Lemon Yellow, Jillibean Soup Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup; Ink: E00 Skin White, RV52 Cotton Candy, B00 Frost Blue, E39 Leather, C4 Cool Gray No. 4, Y08 Acid Yellow, B04 Tahitian Blue; Accessories: Pop Dots, Satin Ribbon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love the image and coloring.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin