Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - Hip to Be Sqaure and New Release!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is 'Hip to Be Square'! PLUS this week we are releasing a whole slew of new images, you are going to love these images!

I used the fabulous and fun image Sweeney Skunk! I not only used the main sweet little girl with the cute sheep image, but I also used one of the new Digital Paper Pack this month - Animal Fun Digital Paper Pack! I love the different patterns in this paper pack, and this one works perfectly with my cutie Sweeney Skunk! I think that you really should run to the store, both different new lines of stamps are perfect!

This week we have a fabulous sponsor:
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the Digital Delights Store!
Stamps: Sweeney Skunk from Digital Delights;  Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Brillant Blue, Animal Fun Digital Paper Pack from Digital Delights; Ink: B24 Sky, BG01 Aqua Blue, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, C5 Cool Gray No. 5, RV21 Light Pink; Accessories: Pop Dots, Satin Ribbon, Nestabilities Labels Twenty-Six 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin