Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - It's a Guy Thing!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is 'It's a Guy Thing'!

I used the fabulous and fun image Driving Mister Scottie! I love using stripes when it's time for masculine cards, I just think that they work. I also love greens and blues, especially bright ones! I do hope you enjoy today's fun card!

This week we have a fabulous sponsor:



I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Driving Mister Scottie from Digital Delights; Paper: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Doodlebug Designs DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, YG07 Acid Green, Y13 Lemon Yellow, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, B00 Frost Blue, YG09 Lettuce Green, E39 Leather; Accessories: Velvet Ribbon

1 comment:

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a great masculine card. Love the striped cardstock and coordinating ribbon. Goes perfectly with your coloring! Love the CAS style. Denise

Blog Widget by LinkWithin