Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - Seize the Daisy!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is 'Seize the Daisy'!

I used the fabulous and fun image Flowering Bertie! I tried to stick with the Yellow and White part of the challenge, and it was hard! I also used these fabulous punches to create layered flowers as an accent with Flowering Bertie. I used this darling paper with dots, and added a bit of pink in the main flower and of course accenting pink on Bertie himself!

This week we have a fabulous sponsor:
I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the New Releases at the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Flowering Bertie; Paper: Whisper White, Hello Honey; Ink: N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, B41 Powder Blue, YG11 Mignongette, RV13 Tender Pink, RV11 Pale Cherry Pink, YG09 Lettuce Green; Accessories: Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Petite Petals Punch, Pansy Punch

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the image and flowers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin