Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Audrey is hosting the challenge for Team "A", and her challenge for today is...'Hand Colored Images'!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! I thought I could use any Crafty Sentiments Designs image for this challenge, but I finally decided on, Why Not Swing! I loved coloring this image in, this darling girl  is simply fabulous! I love the little touches on all of the image from Crafty Sentiments Designs and this image is no different. The darling dress, the flowers in her hair, the cute flip flops...just so much fun!

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Why Not Swing from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Pebbles Garden Party DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E33 Sand, B00 Frost Blue, Y11 Pale Yellow, E18 Copper, B24 Sky, Y13 Lemon Yellow; Accessories: Pop Dots, SU! White Linen Ribbon

1 comment:

Gail said...

Oh, such a cutie pie swinging! I love the look on her face and you've colored her so well! Such pretty papers...this is such a sweet card! Hugs, Gail

Blog Widget by LinkWithin