Saturday, August 2, 2014

Big Stampin' Up! News at Stampin' Jackie!

Today is the beginning of August, which means BIG things for Stampin' Up! Yesterday I have the pleasure of revealing a huge promotion that just began. As you may or may not know Stampin' Up! sells a Big Shot and I have never seen it one sale, but for August you can order a Big Shot and get your choice of a FREE Bundle worth up to $60.00! How amazing is that?! Here are all the bundles for you to select from and order! Check out my Blog at Stampin' Jackie to hear about all the details and to take advantage of this offer, PLUS you can order and be part of my Mystery Hostess Party!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Generally I like to and get my mix of Vitamin E from pills. While I would prefer to via a good meal plan it can be even more difficult to at times.
Cardsharing Server

Blog Widget by LinkWithin