Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Riley and Company Challenge - Outdoor/Summer Sports!

Today we are kicking off the challenges at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week Kendra is hosting our Riley and Company Challenge which is to create a card following the theme 'Outdoor/Summer Sports'!

For my card I decided to use one of the fabulous Riley image in our store and I picked Riley as Robin Hood Clear Set!I had so much fun with this little guy! I went with shades of brown with just a touch of matching green to make him POP! I simply love how he came out, the two shades of green I used to color in Mr.Robin Hood really turned out better that I expected.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!
Stamps: Riley as Robin Hood from Riley and Company; Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Fresh Prints DSP; Ink: E50 Egg Shell, E33 Sand, E55 Light Caramel, YG07 Acid Green, E39 Leather, G28 Ocean Green, G09 Veronese Green; Accessories: Dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin