Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - The Letter G!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Audrey is hosting the challenge for Team "A", and her challenge for today is...'The Letter G'!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! I know that I could easily use any Crafty Sentiments Designs images for this challenge, but I finally decided on Cheers! I loved coloring this image in, I simply love all of our Jasmin images, they are always so fun! I went with the following G's - Glam, Girl, Glitter, and of course Gold! She looks smokin' in this outfit and all this fun shine!

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin