Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Riley and Company - Monochromatic Pink!

Today we are kicking off a new challenge at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week Kerin is hosting our Riley and Company Challenge which is to create a 'Monochromatic Pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month'!

For my card I decided to use one of the fabulous Riley image in our store and I picked the fabulous and fun Sleepy Riley! I have had this stamp for what seems like forever and I just love how cute this one is. I thought this could easily be a Sophie or Riley in Pink PJs, especially in October. I added some different Pink ribbons, papers, and embellishments! Super fun to create!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!

1 comment:

Monica taylor said...

Jackie, Such a cute card. Perfect for our Monochrome challenge.
♥ Monica, DT Sister at Riley and Company

My Personal Blog-Taylormadecards4u

Blog Widget by LinkWithin