Friday, November 21, 2014

Crafty Sentiments Designs New Release Blog Hop!

Welcome to the “Crafty Sentiments Designs’ blog hop”!

It's the "Day 2"!!! 
We are so excited to have you join us today!
At each stop of the hop we hope you will be inspired by the creativity of the design Team from “Crafty Sentiments Designs”. You are sure to find many wonderful projects that will be at the top of your crafting lists! If you happened across this post out of order, please head to the Crafty Sentiments Designs' Blog to start at the beginning of the hop.
Here is the project I created for today's hop: 
 
For my creation today I used the fabulous new image Hanging Hearts! I simply love coloring images from Crafty Sentiments Designs, and these cuties are no exception! I think our stamps keep getting better and better!

For Valentine's Day or 'Love' creations you usually see lots of pinks and reds, but for today's card I thought I would change it up and I instead used these lovely shades of coral. I accented her dress and shoes in corals and added some pink to her socks and apron. I think these tones all worked well together. Then to make the stamp stand out I used some dies to cut our darling Hanging Hearts into a circle with some scalloped corals behind. I finished it off with this yummy ribbon make the whole card pop! I do hope you like what I had to share with you today!
Now how about some blog hop prizes??
3 of the new rubber stamps release will go to 3 different hoppers! In order to win you will need to leave a comment each day on all the blogs.
What do you need to do to be eligible for these amazing prizes?
1. Become a follower of each blog in the hop, if you aren't already for the 4 days of “Blog Hop New Releases”.
2. Leave some comment love at each stop for the 4 days of “Blog Hop New Releases”.
3. If you do both of the above, check back here at the “Crafty Sentiments’ blog” for the winners on 28th November !
Now for the blog hop lineup:
I hope you have enjoyed my stop on our wonderful hop! Be sure to head on over to the other stops for more inspiration, comment, and become a follower to be eligible for the prizes!

6 comments:

New Creations said...

Simply Fabulous!

EriEs said...

very nice card, great color combination

UTs Hobby Time said...

Simple and neat card.

alethea said...

What a sweet card! Love your papers and that ribbon to finish off the card! HUgsxx

Bettina L. said...

So cute. LOve the details with the bow and diecuts. Bettina GD CS teamie xx

babygirl97240 said...

très mimi ta carte! bises

Blog Widget by LinkWithin