Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Riley and Company Challenge - Be Thankful!

Today we are kicking off a new challenge at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week Heather is hosting our Riley and Company Challenge which is to create a 'Be Thankful (veteran's/Remembrance Day, thanksgiving, friendship, etc.)'!

For my card I decided to use one of the fabulous Moosehatter! When I think about a reason to be Thankful or who I would send a card to for this theme I think of all the fabulous friends and family members I have that should have a glass raised to them. When I started going through my images this one popped out, and our Moosehatter is raising a cup of tea. I also went with reds, oranges, and yellow shades which are all perfect for Thanksgiving as well.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin