Monday, August 17, 2015

Riley and Company New Release Preview - Day #1!

The Riley and Company Design Team are celebrating the new stamp release by bringing you .....

Inspiration Week with the Design Team

...all week the Design Team will be sharing creations they have made using the new stamps!

There are 42 Funny Bones stamps; 11 Inspiration stamps and 4 brand new images for a new character called Burt (he's a cat!) ... which is just so much fun! These stamps are available to purchase on the Riley and Company website now!


For my creation today I just had to share this fun Witchy Funny Bones Stamp. I love the font change in the middle of the sentiment, it adds a nice accent on the line when you read it - perfect! I pulled out some spooky paper from one of the many Halloween DSP pads I have and I think it turned out nicely. I can't wait to share more of this release with you!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog today, be sure to come back again soon to see what I share next! Plus stop by the Riley and Company Blog to see some more sneak peeks! 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin